Guru Gobind Singh History
Guru Gobind Singh and The Mughals is an English Language History Book based on Sikh History. Written by Sikh Scholar Kartar Singh, the book has been Published by Guru Gobind Singh Foundation Chandigarh.
|Book||Guru Gobind Singh and The Mughals|
|Publisher||Guru Gobind Singh Foundation, Chandigarh|
Guru Gobind Singh and The Mughals
Babar, the founder of the Mughal empire in India, met Guru Nanak, founder of the Sikh faith, and sought his blessings so that he might succeed in establishing an empire in this country.
On the other hand, Aurangzeb, last of the Great Mughals, so estranged Guru Gobind Singh, last of the Sikh Gurus, that not only the latter would not see him, though thrice invited to do so, he also decided to stake his all in efforts to destroy the Mughal empire. It would, thus, seem that Guru Gobind Singh vowed to destroy what had been established with the blessings of Guru Nanak.
Now, what was the cause of this total reversal of relations between the House of Babar and the House of Baba Nanak? Was it a sudden development, resulting from the personal idiosyncrasies of one or the other? Or was it a gradual growth, generated and promoted by mutual actions and reactions; a natural, inevitable outcome of the historical process that had been going on ever since the historic meeting between Babar and Guru Nanak? To unfold the secrets in detail, please download the full book using the button given at the end of the post.
Index of Book
- Babar to Akbar
- Jahangir to Aurangzeb
- Religious Policy of Aurangzeb
- Guru Gobind Singh’s Education and Training
- Guru Tegh Bahadur’s Martyrdom
- Guru Gobind Singh and the Mughals
- Effect of Father’s Martyrdom on Guru Gobind Singh
- The Task and the Means
- Preparation for the Task
- Preparatory Work Interrupted
- Guru Gobind Singh’s Battles—I
- Guru Gobind Singh’s Battles—II
- Evacuation of Anandpur and After
- Correspondence between the Guru and Aurangzeb—I
- Correspondence between the Guru and Aurangzeb—II
- The Zafarnama
- The Zafarnama and Aurangzeb
- War of Succession
- An Allegation Refuted
- Assassination by Mughals’ Hirelings
Hor vi vadiya vadiya kitaba upload karo ji
56 of 114 people found this review helpful.
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Did you find this review helpful?